Full Time Position
Can you create an amazing meal from just a list of ingredients? If you have passion and imagination; then you may be just the person we are seeking to join our team!
As the pioneer of healthy fresh food vending, we are in our 6th year of operation in Brisbane; now we are searching for an experienced, energetic, qualified chef with a proven track record to take on the challenge of this very unique market.
Currently we are only a small team with growth potential and you must be hands on. Food production experience would be an advantage, but not necessary.
Your responsibilities as a chef include setting up menus and preparing high-quality meals to meet our market. You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared and packaged to our high standards. You will have a high level of autonomy and responsibility to create and manage the best outcomes for yourself, your team, and our customers.
You must have a passion for cooking and creating as we make most components of our menu from scratch. If you have a willingness to learn and experiment then this is the workplace for you. The right person will be rewarded and valued as part of All Real Food family.
To be considered for this position you must meet the following;
- You will prepare and deliver a menu that is commensurate with our food philosophy; wholefoods, minimally processed and no preservatives
- Be able to create an amazing dish from just a list of ingredients
- Strong work ethic
- Food Production 5 days per week (Sun-Thu), we operate 6am-3pm but, as the business grows, we will move to overlapping shifts (6am-6pm)
- A minimum 3+ years post trade qualification experience
- The ability to monitor and contain costs
- Food ordering and liaison with suppliers
- Commitment to maintaining a 5-star Food Safety rating
- HACCP knowledge or experience would be very highly regarded
- Must have full working rights in Australia
- At least Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- A Minimum of 3 years verifiable industry experience as a cook in a commercial kitchen
- Food Safety Supervisor certificate
- First Aid certificate
We are a family owned and operated business and we are passionate about what we do – we have an awesome team, we crank the tunes, have a joke and enjoy ourselves throughout the day.
Take a look through our website to see what makes us tick, then send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume outlining relevant experience